Dienstag, 2. August 2011

New WIPs from Grimoire 3 I work on

Wieder ein kleiner Einblick in meine Arbeit. Ich hoffe das es euch etwas gefällt. Hoffe, dass mit meine Rasterfolienbestellung alles gut geht.

Denke vorerst werd ich kaum noch WIPS von Grimoire 3 hochladen. Sonst bekomm ich nachher noch haue. Raster-, Copictutorials andere WIPs von anderen Projekten und News werde ich aber noch regelmäßig hochladen. :3

I provide you an insight into my Work again. I hope you´ll like it a little bit. And at present I pray that my screentone order goes well

I guess I don´t upload othere WIPs from Grimoire 3 I work on in the next time. Otherwise I´ll be in trouble. But I´ll update my blog with new Screentone and Copictutorials, other WIPs from otehr projects I work on and News. :3


Gratis Comic Tag /Free Comic Book Day

So hier noch mal die Seiten vom GCT 2011, welche ich damals kurzfristig (ja Zeitmangel xD) angefertigt hatte.

Here you can see the pages I had draw for the free comic book day 2011 (germany) in a short time (lack of time xD).

Kommentare:

  1. It's awesome you draw everything in traditional way. I like to draw on paper too, but using a computer for speedlines and tones is a big help for me :D
    I'm waiting for your tutorials ^^ Drawing comics is your full time job ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thx ^^
    Drawing is my halftime job. It´s one of my dreams that this will be my full time job someday :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh I see. your works look professional ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thx so much. I do my best but I´m still in a learning phase ^^

    AntwortenLöschen