Freitag, 3. August 2012

NEW!!! Iji key chain ♥

HI there *__*

Now I got the permission to show you one of the newest merchandise product which was made from my manga serial Grimoire. ♥

An IJI - KEY CHAIN  >//////////////>

I'm so excited. In some weeks you will able to buy them.*jumping through my room*
If this one goes well maybe my publishing company will produce more key chains from my serial >///>




Here you can see how big this key chain will be ♥

PS: for those who want this key chain but don't live in germany, my company will open his eBay Shop in some weeks with worldwide shipping. So everyone can buy this key chain, or bag and other merchandise from my serial Grimoire >/////>

See you later
*going back to work* ♥♥♥

.

Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin gespannt wie der in natura wirkt. *w*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aww der Anhänger ist ja total süß :3 ♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen